“I am still feeling very inspired and illuminated with our work yesterday.
You have given me the tune-up I knew was coming.
Your workshop is transformational!
Thanks again for all that you shared with us.
You are truly gifted and a remarkable source of wellness.”
Create a life of wellness and joy through personal empowerment, the mechanics of energy, the power of thought, and the power love. You hold the power to eliminate toxic attitudes and patterns that block physical and mental wholeness.
The Three Stepping Stones to Wellness
Workshop Components: Your Personal Power, The Power of Thought, and The Power of Love.
Integrating the Law of Attraction, energy medicine, cognitive thought, neuroplasticity, and mechanics of science.
- Discover the power of your thoughts to shape your glowing health and joy.
- Replace old patterns and triggers with a new roadmap to innate peace and resilience.
- Diminish the severity and frequency of depression and anxiety episodes.
- Learn bio-energy exercises that capture the power of Reiki and acupuncture.
- Those interested in taking charge of their own physical and mental wellness.
- Individuals seeking to reduce or eliminate dependence on prescription medications.
- Creators of new behaviors that are driven by the mind and manifested in the body.
- Anyone desiring to achieve their highest and best potential.
- People moving through cancer, mental health or addiction challenges.
- Motivational and spiritual groups seeking depth and expansion.
Programs are backed up with web resources and suggested readings. Curriculums are personalized to the needs of your organization.
Linda’s education includes the Omega Institute, Stillpoint Foundation, Barbara Brennan and Donna Eden schools of energy healing, and the American Society of Dowsers. She has studied meditation, mindfulness, and several alternative health modalities. She holds a BS and is a graduate of Leadership Vermont & the ASTD Train the Trainer program, and is pursuing certification as a Spiritual Practitioner.
She is also a 15-year breast cancer survivor and proficient at the mastery of depression and anxiety.
From Workshop Participants:
"You see how we can impact ourselves just with the way we think."
"Being involved makes me stronger and more confident."
"Linda displays a passion for sharing what has so clearly supported her own healing."