“I am still feeling very Inspired and Illuminated with our work yesterday. You have given me the tune up I knew was coming.
Your workshop is transformational! Thanks again for all that you shared with all of us.
You are truly gifted and a remarkable source of wellness.”
Create a life of wellness and joy through the mechanics of energy, power of thought, and love. You hold the power to eliminate toxic attitudes and patterns that block physical and mental wholeness.
The Three Stepping Stones to Wellness
Components: Your Personal Power, The Power of Thought, The Power of Love, Establishing a Practice.
Integrating Law of Attraction, energy medicine, cognitive thought, neuroplasticity, quantum mechanics.
- Discover the power of your thoughts to shape glowing health and joy.
- Replace old patterns and triggers with a new roadmap to innate peace and resilience.
- Diminish the severity and frequency of depression and anxiety episodes.
- Learn bio-energy exercises that capture the power of Reiki and acupuncture.
- Those interested in taking charge of their own physical and mental wellness.
- Individuals seeking to reduce or eliminate dependence on prescription medications.
- Creators of new behaviors that are driven by the mind and manifested in the body.
- Anyone desiring to achieve their highest and best potential.
Programs are backed up with web resources and suggested readings. Curriculums are personalized to the needs of your organization. Clients include people moving through cancer, mental health or addiction challenges and motivational and spiritual groups seeking depth and expansion.
Linda’s education includes the Omega Institute, Stillpoint Foundation, Barbara Brennan and Donna Eden schools of energy healing, American Society of Dowsers, meditation, mindfulness and several alternative health modalities. She holds a BS and is a graduate of Leadership Vermont and the ASTD Train the Trainer program and is pursuing certification as a Spiritual Practitioner.
She is also a 14-year breast cancer survivor and proficient at the mastery of depression and anxiety.
From Workshop Participants:
"You see how we can impact ourselves just with the way we think."
"Being involved makes me stronger and more confident."
"Linda displays a passion for sharing what has so clearly supported her own healing."