Be an Architect of Attitude
You are the architect! You create the foundation for emotional health when you build positive attitudes, emotions & reactions. Choice by choice, thought by thought, action by action your brain steadily rewires itself and your life shifts upward. I promise. If I can do it so can you!
You build a Quiet Mind when you:
– Respond, don’t react. Wait six seconds then frame a reply that will positively impact you and those around you.
– Don’t take the bait. LOVE this one! Don’t let your buttons get pushed by people or circumstances. Patience is the high road.
– Choose your battles wisely. Acceptance is the panacea of learned skills.
– Invent a different story. The story you choose to run through your mind is only one in a zillion. Construct a new one.
– Live in positive expectancy. Choose a design that invites (magnetizes) potential, possibility and promise.
“If you don’t like something, change it.
If you can’t change it, change your attitude.”
~ Maya Angelou