I recently read that the measure of your self-esteem is the distance between who you are and who you want to be. Grabbing self-esteem is your bull’s eye; anchored and unwavering.
Who you are?
- Is true authenticity & being comfortable in your own skin.
- Is the balance between self-importance and self-doubt.
- Is outgrowing the need for approval from others and finding approval from within.
- Is the courage to be transparent, warts and all.
Who you want to be?
- Is the ability to fully utilize your skills and special gifts.
- Is the bravery to voice your truth to the world.
- Is the fulfillment of coming into your greatest potential.
- Is being content with where you are but wanting to be more tomorrow than you are today.
“Like cotton candy, self-esteem is the center tube that attracts and anchors the sweetness of life.”
– my guide
Exercise: Each morning, before rising, send love down through your central core and repeat the affirmation, “I love you. I truly love you.”